Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Posted by Chiko
Labels: ,

Published on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nokia BH-900 Bluetooth Headset

Nokia BH-900 Bluetooth HeadsetAfter purchasing the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music and Nokia 5310 Xpress Music, I too decided to get myself a new bluetooth headset. Since my mobile phone is from Nokia, I think that my new bluetooth headset should also be of the same brand, so again I went online to search and read up reviews as well as feedbacks on the available Nokia bluetooth headset.

The Nokia BH-900 bluetooth headset stood up amongst the rest of the Nokia bluetooth range. With almost all positive feedbacks as well as good recommendations from different opinions, including that of the mobile phone seller, I decided to make the purchase. I paid approximately RM300 (US$84) for this bluetooth headset, and I am utterly impressed with the gadget.

The design for this headset is quite different from other conventional headsets, which usually come with a hook to hold the headset securely to the ear. The BH-900 instead, features a specific clip-like hanging mechanism symmetrically located on both sides. Apart from the unique clip design, the headset features a sliding microphone, or so call “boom stick” that extends the microphone closer to the mouth to enhance voice input. Clarity is superb at both ends when I tried out the unit, and that alone convinced me that it was the headset that I wanted.

Despite the complicated look of the clip, wearing it is very easy after a few tries. Also, I could hardly notice that I actually have the headset put on even after long hours. It sits securely in place while I move around, and I do not have to worry that it might fall off. What I like most is that, being comfortable and clear aside, I could even make/receive calls at noisier environments without having myself and the person on the other end shouting at each other thanks to the 3 little openings at the microphone that let sound in, and a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) system that filters out background noices, leading to clear and distinct voice. The sound quality is that good that the person at the other end do not even notice that I was using a bluetooth headset. So why don't you buy this Nokia BH-900 Bluetooth Headset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment