Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Posted by Chiko
Labels:

Published on Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Choice Sony Cyber-Shot DSC W300

Why i Choice Sony Cyber-shot DSC W300? This is the story before i have this unique and modern Digital Camera Sony Cyber-shot DSC W300 I have An Old Digital Camera Two Years ago. It's Kodak Easy Share C653. I got hold of this when this was offered in the appliance center I visited. They said it can be availed off under installment basis. It means zero interest and charged on your credit card. It was a complete relief and nice to hear but since I gave my Kodak C653 camera to my parents, I need to buy a new one like this. These are the things why I like this digital camera:

1. Its megapixel are now 13.6. It offers extreme clarity to your pictures. I am amazed how it reflects good when you do the photo editing in your laptop.

2. Because it has titanium-coating, it is scratch-resistant and anti-fingerprint. It is good for somebody who’s always on the go like me. Or somebody who just toss up their digital camera in their bags when jet setting. At least you would not worry about the scratches.

3. It has 3 times optical zoom/ 6 times optical zoom and 6.6 times HD smart zoom. This is useful when you want to capture a picture from afar but is hindered by proximity.

4. This is my favorite, it had intelligent scene recognition. This had “smile shutter”, meaning it only snaps when you are smiling. You need to adjust the mode though to “smile shutter” to make this feature work.

5. You can do instant retouching in the camera itself and it contains double anti-blur and longer battery life of about 150 minutes. So no need to download it in your Macbook to do some instant editing. The fun thing is you can correct instantly and if you are on location, you can it again.

So Do you want this Digital Camera Like me? Choice Sony Cyber-Shot DSC W300.

0 comments:

Post a Comment